UENC Project Weekly Report#74 (May 31, 2021 — June 5, 2021)
UENC Project Weekly Report#74
1. Overview of progress
(1) Specifications for the testing of the network faucet interface were defined and developed.
(2) Exchange listing was carried out and issues related to the listing interface were resolved.
(3) Technical content in the white paper for the public chain was revised and supplemented.
(4) Algorithms to improve synchronization efficiency were further researched and discussed, and the influence of BestChain on error correction was eliminated.
2. Mainnet data (as of 8.30am, June 7, 2021)
(1) 13,250 mining machines were incorporated.
(2) The height of the mainnet was 102,496.
(3) The number of transactions was 139,949.
(4) The total reward was 1,200,803.
4. Summary of the current situation
The focus during this period was to resolve issues related to the exchange listing, revise the whitepaper and developer documentation, and start to implement a part of the interface implementation for the testing of the network faucet function. This week we will study and discuss new algorithms for improving synchronization efficiency and error correction. It is expected that this will be discussed in detail and gradually implemented next week.